Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Fashion Melt-Down

    I am currently experiencing a fashion melt-down. Having being bombarded by too many images of beautiful clothing I now have absolutely no idea which way is up and which is down.

    I have come home to my usual routine of facehunter, stylebubble, stilinberlin,style.com followed generally by a mish-mash of other websites of note (at the moment my new favourite is the cool hunter) which fills my daily quota of fashiony stuff. Today there was far too much for my brain to deal with and it has gone into overdrive. Do I want to blog about Susie Bubble's adorable outfit that was captured by facehunter (with added motorcycle, which I like to think is actually Susie's)? Or do I want to blog about how I agree with her post about Fendi?

    Ahhhhhhhh

    If you like this please follow me and I'll follow you back :) Thank you.
    Source URL: http://nilushae.blogspot.com/2011/05/fashion-melt-down.html
    Visit All Fashion Artist for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive