Sunday, April 24, 2011

How to Wear Short Shorts


    For most of my life, I’ve been afraid of shorts and never really wanted to wear them. This summer though, as the heat kept escalating to new heights, I felt I had no choice but to bare all in a pair of shorts. To my surprise, I haven’t been able to wear anything but shorts, and I’ll show you how you can wear short shorts without feeling self-conscious.
    Proportions:
    It’s super important that you balance everything out when it comes to dressing. So, if you’re wearing a pair of short shorts, balance them out with a loose-fitting top, an XL tee, or a long tank top. Short shorts also look great with a button-up shirt or a plaid top.

    Length:
    For shorties like me, wearing short shorts can sometimes make you look shorter, so it doesn’t help in the lengthening department. To make your gams look longer, opt for nude or skin-colored flats, flip-flops, or heels. This will give the illusion of longer legs (and this goes for everything, nude-colored shoes are a life-saver!).

    Dress Them Up!
    Contrary to popular belief, you CAN wear shorts for a night out…even khakis! It’s all just a matter of spicing it up and adding a few accessories. If you’re going for the ripped short shorts, glam them up with a sparkly top and a pair of sky-high stilettos. If you choose to go with khaki shorts, you can also dress them up with an embellished tank top and a pair of chunky heels.



    If you like this please follow me and I'll follow you back :) Thank you.
    Source URL: http://nilushae.blogspot.com/2011/04/how-to-wear-short-shorts.html
    Visit All Fashion Artist for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive