Wednesday, November 24, 2010

My winners - fab designers

    Moschino Cheap Chic
    I love these punchy colours and particularly the scallop-edged details on the fuscia dress. Fun with an 'under the sea' theme.




    Dsquared2
    Some beautiful tuxedo styled pieces that meets fun and femininity with masculinity.Very nice.



    D&G
    A wonderful collection that brings about what we all associate with Spring/ Summer...florals!
    Pretty dresses, floral prints and pastel colours mixed with country. The ultimate feminine collection with the frilled maxi dresses, i love the corsage details on the shoes.






    If you like this please follow me and I'll follow you back :) Thank you. Source URL: http://nilushae.blogspot.com/2010/11/my-winners-fab-designers.html
    Visit All Fashion Artist for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive